EXCHANGE POLICYWe want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases on this Site. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you may return any UNUSED products within twenty (7) days from the date of delivery. Before sending any products back to us, please make sure that all of the following conditions have been correctly satisfied.
The product you wish to return:
- can be sent back to us only after you have email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining the reason for the exchange within (7) daysof delivery; by completing and submitting an email with the Return Number, which you must include on your return shipping label;
- must be the same item, that you wish to exchange for a different size or color.
- must be unused, unworn, unwashed and in the same condition in which it was received by you;
- must have all disposable seals still attached with the disposable seal that must still be intact;
- must be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories;
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- must be shipped back to our fulfillment house within seven (7) days of the date of delivery;
- must be sent in one single shipment; products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time; and
- must be shipped from the United States.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FROM THE STEVE ELLE WEBSITE.
Your exchange can be sent to us by UPS, using the pre-printed label which you can find within the original shipment. If you send the package with UPS, return shipping costs charged to the customer will correspond to $6.00. Please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US to find the UPS drop-off location nearest to you. If you prefer you can send the return at your expense, with a courier of your choice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products if you ship your return without using UPS.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON THE www.steveelle.com US SITE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE NOR AS TO THE MERCHANDISE BEING SOLD TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MERCHANDISE CONTAINED ON OUR ORDER CONFIRMATION. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.